Friday, July 2, 2010

Ta Da!

Well, since we now know that we have another little girl coming in November/December I decided to tailor the nursery to fit a little girl. Although I love the Polar Bear inspiration, one photo caught my eye on Etsy and it is all over from there! I had another nursery board done for a little boy too... all pick-up trucks and urban cowboys!

I discovered when putting this board together that there are lots of blogs that offer Interior Design Boards and have wonderful looks that they put together. Even more are the blogs that feature children's spaces and always post their favorite rooms for our viewing pleasure. Check out WithTwoCats for Boards and Design Dazzle for pure eye candy!


Most of the things here I am going to make,
but some future purchases are:

1. Sheepskin Rug from Ikea
2. Up Up and Away by Alicebgardens on Etsy
3.  Some kind of white bookshelf
4. Growth Chart from Little Sprouts

And here are the projects I have lined up for this room:
1. Fabric sampler on Embroidery Hoops from here
2. Birth Day Stamped Hoop similar to here
3. Fluffy Clouds on the Wall, like here
4. Custom Night Light, DIY from Martha
5. A few Black Apple Dolls from Martha

Most of the basics too I will be making, custom curtains, sheets, etc!
Stay tuned and have a Happy and Safe 4th of July!!!!

1 comment:

Lauren @ with two cats said...

Love it! Can't wait to see your finished space. (And thanks for the mention) :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails