Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Finished Bunting Quilt!!!

I have always been envious of women who could whip up a quilt in no time flat, the assembly of such a project seemed very daunting to me, and my Crafter's ADD would never allow me to do a project that took weeks and not hours! =) That is why when I came across this easy peasy Bunting Quilt tutorial I was really excited.... the directions are short, sweet, to the point, and there is no mention of fusible webbing or anything that requires materials that I am not too familiar with.

I made a few changes to the design, actually only 2 or so: first off, I changed the size to a yard and a half and second, instead of making my own bias tape I just bought two colors of double-fold bias tape. I made more flags than what was in the tutorial as well to compensate for the larger size.




This project was so much fun that I think I may make ones for the girls as well! 
siggy

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

turned out great! i bought the yarn to start the blanket for baby boy but i'm so busy knitting for other people's babies that i haven't had a chance to start it yet lol

Amy said...

I LOVE IT!!! Very cute! Reminds me of the flags you had on the header of your previous blog banner. Miss M will love it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails