Friday, August 20, 2010

The List 8.20.10

It seems like there is so much to do these days... school starts next week, dance classes to teach, and a new baby coming smack dab in the middle of the holiday season. Here are some cool things that have caught my eye in the last couple of days!

I attempted to make a pillowcase dress last week... didn't turn out so hot. May this easy tutorial will fix whatever I goofed up on last time!

With Gabby starting 1st grade this year I really want to have a first day of school tradition that doesn't involve me crying, lol. Although I am not too familiar with German traditions, the Schultuete Cone is something that is easy and will give me something to do instead of worrying!

French toast is one of my ultimate favorite breakfast foods... don't these French Toast Skewers look yummy?

As I mentioned in my post prior to this one, I am planning on filling cute cake slice boxes for my girls' birthday party favors. Since I am a DIY sort of gal I found some great tutorials on how to make these myself.... this one seriously does "take the cake", lol.

Luckily I don't have to worry too much about nap mats for my little ones, but this Nap Mat How To seems so cute and fun, I almost wish I had a reason to make one!

With planning a joint birthday party in September I don't really want to put another party on the calendar, however this Easy Shrimp Boil may make it onto the plans for October.... mmmmm.... shrimp, no utensils or plates, and lots of friends!

Finally, I just found the cutest doll house on Etsy and for once I think that I may just buy it instead of trying to make it myself.... too cute!

Well, that is about it! Hope you enjoy these links and have a GREAT weekend!

siggy Smaller
Related Posts with Thumbnails