Ok, so here is the recipe!
6-8 ripe peaches
1 quart of raspberries
1 cup of uncooked oats
1/3 cup unsalted butter- softened
3/4 cup of brown sugar
1/2 cup of flour
dash of nutmeg
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Slice up all the peaches (I left the skin on) and place in your baking dish. 8x8 pan worked for me
3. Dump all the raspberries on top
4. Generously cover with some cinnamon, nutmeg and sugar
5. In a mixing bowl, mix the rest of the ingredients and sprinkle on top
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
7. Top with ice cream and enjoy!