Tuesday, August 10, 2010

An Anthropological Discovery

I usually am not an Anthropologie shopper, especially for home decor. (Pottery Barn type of stuff is my usual cup of tea) But I was checking out their site after seeing a cool tutorial for a tank knockoff here and fell in LOVE with a few things....

This quilt is calling my name... the colors and the Gypsy feel of it... 


Our old house had these awesome maple leaf knobs on all the cabinets...
I think this house needs some crabs in the kitchen!
I think meditating on this rug would be sooo much fun!


Strawberries.... in French... need I say more?


Yes, it is a shower curtain! And would make me want to dance every time I got clean! 

So there ya have it... I may be spending all my fortune at Anthroplogie if I ever win the lottery...
Where would you spend all your fortune to decorate your nest? 

siggy Smaller
Related Posts with Thumbnails