Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Eat Pray Love

Even though I have seen this book at the library and passed by the preview without a thought, I wasn't really interested in anything about it until I saw the Eat Pray Love collection from Dogeared Jewelry. And then my heart skipped a beat.... this jewelry collection is everything that I love about my spiritual beliefs. Simple, colorful, balancing, and mindfulness.... (And luck has it that AJ just recently broke my lucky necklace by Dogeared so I am looking around for something new!)

Anyhow, after drooling for a few on Dogeared's site I hopped over to check out this movie that has everyone talking. How the heck did I miss this one? I guess that is what happens when you don't have TV and pay little attention to current media.

Eat Pray Love is one woman's true story about her personal journey to bring balance back into her life, find long lost passions for food and spirituality, and maybe even some love along the way. It is a journey I think each of us hopes to take at some point, a rediscovery of the person we were when we thought anything was possible. I can't wait to see this movie and will be reading or listening to the book asap! Oh, did I mention Julia Roberts is the starring actress? Now, you KNOW it is going to be good!

siggy Smaller
Related Posts with Thumbnails