Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tons of Creative Bubbles Today!

So today is one of those days where my mind is going a mile a minute. I am thinking about all the career stuff in my life- dance, dance photography, homeschooling, caring for other children, etc. Along with that I am really thinking about the June craft show... need to get in gear for that and decide which products I want to sell. Then my mind drifts to my blog and how I really want to up the amp on this space that I call mine. I want it to look professional but still be "me"- colorful, quirky, and slide into my Etsy store.

The problem is though that I have no clue where to begin. I want to get rid of the ".blogspot.com" and have my own web address, have a design that is fitting and all my own, and be able to edit it as needed. So..... if you see some funky things going on here, don't panic... I am just trying to find a groove that is all me!!

(Oh. and take a peek at this AWESOME idea for a mobile.... I love how versatile it is to change the look with the seasons and the possibilities! More photos and details over at Crooked House!)
siggy Smaller


Related Posts with Thumbnails