Monday, April 18, 2011

Some Monday Luvin'

Well another Monday is upon us and here are some things I am LUVIN'!

♥ This year I am hiding the baskets as always, but am going to use this adorable set of printables to create a scavenger hunt for the girls!


♥ I used to have a bad habit of biting my nails and will still catch myself going for a nibble when I am bored.... maybe if I did my nails like these I wouldn't dare!
♥ I have a lot of art ideas stored up for this week... definitely love these cute (and recycled) egg carton bunnies and chicks. Super Cute! (Also perfect for Earth Day which is on Friday!)


♥ Of course, these pretty plastic egg blue birds are cute too.... lol...
♥ Everyone this year seems to be forgoing the store bought dye for the eggs and turning to the kitchen for color. I love the colors and recipe ideas here as well as the other uses!! Here is another good source for dye inspiration....

And if you want an alternative to the usual candy filled basket that doesn't last through the year, here is a great post that shares some alternative ideas!

So there is some Monday luv for you all! Have a great day!!!
siggy Smaller

1 comment:

Amy said...

You always have the cutest and best, most creative ideas! THank you for always sharing! How DO you find the time!?!?

Related Posts with Thumbnails