Monday, April 11, 2011

A Deliciously Easy Project!

Stenciled Chocolate Bunny Onesie
This project was sooooo easy, I can't believe that I waited all this time to try using freezer paper to stencil shirts for the girls!

The little ones are getting their photo taken this week with REAL bunnies and while I enjoy poofy dresses as much as the next mama, with no where to go on Easter there just didn't seem to be a point to buying them only for a photo. So I decided to make cute shirts to wear with jean skirts (or jeans in Gabby's case!).

There are tons and tons of great tutorials out there for freezer paper stenciling. It is truly easy and the possibilities are endless! For this project I just found a chocolate bunny silhouette (thank you Google!) and after it was dry and done I hot glued a teeny blue bow to the side of the bunny.

I think I am going to try something a little more complicated for Earth Day that is on April 22nd... maybe a tree or a whale, using more than one color..... My mind is racing now that I know what I am doing and the results were so nice!
siggy Smaller

3 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

This is adorable! Can't wait to see what you come up for earth day!

Mom101 said...

Adorable! Absolutely love them.

Melissa said...

Super cute. I bought freezer paper last year and have yet to complete a stenciling project. Time to remedy that!

Related Posts with Thumbnails