Sunday, April 10, 2011

Crafty Goodness

One of best things about living in Lakewood is the abundance of creativity and small businesses. Many stores have unique, well made things that often find their way into my home like our pink children's table and my craft closet. I visited a new store today called Crafty Goodness, a cute little shop that only sells local handmade art. One of my fellow Etsian blogger friends- Prasti- has some adorable onesies and plush blocks there along with about 64 other artisans! (The blocks shown are from her Etsy shop- Here to There- aren't they pretty?!)

In the store I saw awesome zombie art, belts made from car seat belts, makeup, plush monsters, pillows, jewelry, and so much more! It was really cool to know that everything there was local and made with love.

Speaking of local art, there is a new addition to my store! A Special Edition Fairy Door that is shaped like a rainbow. It is so colorful and happy... I can't wait to paint some more! (Anyone who orders a fairy door in the month of April will get complimentary brass door numbers as a thank you from me, all you have to do is put in the notes to seller what number(s) you want on the door!)

Somewhere Over the Rainbow Fairy Door
And if you are curious what others think of my fairy doors, here is a wonderful review from an Etsy buyer. I made a  pretty hot pink and white door for her little girls that turned out so pretty.

It was so nice to get out for a walk today. it finally feels like Spring is coming sooner than later. Happy days to you all!
siggy Smaller
Related Posts with Thumbnails