Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Being Fashionable is Child's Play

Oh my goodness! I have just about laughed so hard that I almost peed my pants! I love humor sites and this one is a winner for sure. The Customer Is Not Always Right has dialogues that will surely make you nod your head in agreement if you have ever worked in customer service!
clipped from notalwaysright.com
Not Always Right

Customer: “What kind of sunglasses are these?”

Me: “Those are Ray-Ban, but they’re children’s glasses.”

Customer: “I really like this one.”

Me: “Again, those are children’s glasses. I can help you find a similar style for adults.”

Customer: *pointing to the same pair of glasses* “Can I try these on?”

Me: “Well, they are children’s glasses, but you are more than welcome to try them on.”

Customer: *tries on the glasses* “These are really small!”

 blog it
Related Posts with Thumbnails