Monday, October 19, 2009

i love...


the colors of fall>> long sweater coats >> warm apple crisp >> snuggling under blankets >> reading with my girls >> pumpkin decorating >> diy russian nesting dolls >> fall cleaning >> my new vera bradley all in one wristlet (yippee!!) >> roasted caramel almonds >> fall festivals >> zucchini bread >> chubby black squirrels >> halloween costumes >> this cute diy play kitchen >>pinecones >> living here in Lakewood >> going to the zoo with aj anytime she wants >> ballet flats >> packing gabby's lunch >> homemade chicken noodle soup >> the promise of a new day



2 comments:

Melissa said...

That kitchen is adorable and a much better size than the entertainment center one. I'm going to keep my eyes open at the thrift stores.

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

me too!! what a pretty pic:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails