Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Year's Resolutions

Everybody makes them, very few of us actually keep them. I accomplished mine from last year (yay!) and plan on doing it again this year. The secret to my success is not having an iron will or self control rivaling that of Gandhi.It is by making goals that are realistic, achievable, and to the point.

Here are my goals this year:
1. Exercise every day for at least 10 mins, no matter what.
2. Continue to "greenify" our house and lifestyle.
3. Make at least 2 sales on Etsy every month.
4. Have a giveaway every month on the blog. =)
5. Go on a vacation this summer
6. Go on a date night once a month.

What are your resolutions this year?

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Good stuff. If you are looking for a deodorant, may I recommend a crystal deodorant. I have been using these for about 6 years with excellent results. No stinkies. My only complaint is that sometimes you get some shiny salt-like residue on the inside of dark clothing. It costs about $7-8, but it lasts me for about 9 months. They have them at Nature's Bin and any health food store.

Anonymous said...

I hope #5 includes me! :)

LeahAna said...

My resolution is to finish my special ed teaching license! 2 classes to go!

Related Posts with Thumbnails