Sunday, January 18, 2009

Surf's Up Saturday- Soon to be Illegal Toys

For this addition of Surf's Up Sunday I decided to feature toys made by fellow Etsians. With the Feb 10th deadline approaching faster and faster the atmosphere on Etsy is very mixed. Some sellers are resigned to getting rid of all their beautiful creations as quickly as possible while others are giving the government the big F*U and sticking to their guns, ready to fight. I have heard a lot of sellers becoming very depressed as selling handmade toys is their passion and income and I am sorry that I cannot feature them all. No matter what there will always be parents who appreciate and look for beautfully made handmade toys and other items for their kids.

Just click on a pick to be directed to each shop!

**Make sure to come back tomorrow for this month's giveaway!!**






2 comments:

FlightFancy said...

What truly sweet toys! It's so nice of you to showcase these artists, and help raise more awareness.

Jennifer @ Mom Spotted said...

I love that playhouse! My kids would get a kick out of it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails