Thursday, January 8, 2009

Photo Meme

I was tagged by Prasti from Here to There for this easy photo meme:
  • open the 4th picture folder in your computer.
  • open the 4th picture folder in that folder and post it on your blog.
  • explain the picture.
  • tag 4 other bloggers to do the same (you can notify them in their comments section).
Photo Explanation: AJ and I were playing in the kitchen area and AJ thought it would be funny to put a mixing bowl on her head. So for about 25 minutes we took turns wearing the bowl... very stylish!!

Here are the 4 bloggers I am tagging:
1. Leah
2. Jen
3. Jessica
4. Bethany

4 comments:

AuntieSarah321 said...

AJ is soooo cute! Check out my blog.

Prasti said...

oh gosh! she's getting so big. it seems like forever since we've seen each other.

J. Leigh Designz said...

I just did mine :)~

sticker said...

You these things, I have read twice, for me, this is a relatively rare phenomenon!
handmade jewelry

Related Posts with Thumbnails