Thursday, July 21, 2011

My Perfect Book

Today we went to the library, same as we do every week. And, true to my form, I picked up random books solely based on their cover. (I do this with makeup, food, etc- if you look interesting I am attracted!) Well I get home and we immediately start looking at all of our finds, perusing the books and settling in for reading time. And I may have found my PERFECT book! It is a book that makes me think and has all the elements of something that will hold my attention- quotes, typography, photos, questions, poetry...  I am in loooooooove!!! What is this book?

This thought provoking book is like a journal, poetry book, art portfolio and more rolled into one. There are creative challenges, list making, explorations and BIG questions... like "What does Art have to do with the Soul?" .... Huge right?!


Anyhow, since I have this book in my possession I am going to try tackling some of these activities here on the blog. Feel free to join in too! I will call them my Soul Pancake Bites...

I can't get over how much there is to see in this book... really see. I have a feeling that this is one of those rare finds that will change how I see the world and myself. I can't wait to get started!
siggy Smaller

Related Posts with Thumbnails