Miss Moira turned 7 months old a few days ago. She is such a delightful baby to watch and grow! Here are a few highlights from this month:
* She can pull herself to standing easily and using anything and everything to help, including my hair!
* Moira LOVES looking out the front windows and all the people
* She is getting not one but two teeth at once!
* Favorite foods include hummus, guacamole, and oatmeal
* Is definitely an active baby who needs little sleep to be happy
*Sits by herself and plays with cars while we cook
* Favorite toys are matchbox cars, tag blocks, and her Jumperoo
* First Words: My Mama! (YAY!)
All in all Moira is doing fabulous and everyone is so quick to play with her and make her laugh, which she does a lot of. She is trying to talk more and I am pretty sure that she is planning on skipping the crawling thing. We'll see!