Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Some Tuesday Luvin'

How is everyone this hot, sweaty, humid day? We woke up this morning to no power thanks to the powerful storms that swept through last night. Not a good day to be without air conditioning! I don't know about you all, but I was not made for any temps above 80... ick!

Anyhow, here are some cool things that I have seen and want to make... enjoy and stay cool! =P

* I can't wait for the cooler temps so I can wear stuff like this again!


*I am already getting the itch to get another tattoo... 
I am thinking maybe a girlie version of Klint's Tree of Life one?



* I love simple things that have lots of meaning... 
these penny charms would be a great addition to my keyring!

Source: etsy.com via Connie on Pinterest


* Nothing says summer more to me than fresh veggies and dip! 
Doesn't this look yummy?!



* This photo reminded me of the new Winnie the Pooh movie that is coming out.
I can't wait to take the girls to see it!


Source: flickr.com via Connie on Pinterest


*Speaking of which, have you heard the song from the trailer?
I am in love with it!




*Finally, this is everything I am trying to channel...
gentle parenting is getting easier and more of a habit every day!



siggy Smaller
Related Posts with Thumbnails