Friday, October 29, 2010

Sigh... the day that just went wrong....


Today was just one of those days that I wish I could do over....
There were some good points,
but the bad was pretty bad.

I cried at the bank because I cry when I am frustrated and mad,
(They made an error that screwed up my day yesterday and I had to go in today to talk to the manager)
In the end they did apologize, but that was after I had already embarrassed myself...

I had an unhappy Etsy customer (local) that expected A LOT more than I had listed
and therefore wanted her money back after I had made her a custom item, 
drove it out there, showed it to her, and came home. 
And I gave her most of it I because customer satisfaction is important,
(even though I think it is pretty unfair... sigh)

I had a minor panic attack after picking Gabby up from her last day of school,
that I was biting off more than I could chew,
starting to home school while expecting a baby in a few weeks. 
I know in my heart that this is best for Gabby and her education, but it is scary none the same. 

And I have some Etsy orders to finish, a Halloween party to take the girls to,
and so much more...
Breathe....just breathe right?
siggy Smaller
Related Posts with Thumbnails