Saturday, September 25, 2010

Product Review: Rubbermaid Reveal Spray Mop

If you are a regular reader of this blog you know I usually don't do product reviews.... but once in awhile I come across something that I feel like if I don't share it would be a shame. So here is one of those products- the new Rubbermaid Reveal Spray Mop!

So why do I LOVE this Spray Mop??

1. No more batteries to buy
2. No more toxic chemical cleaners to buy
3. No more disposable pads that don't really clean that well and are pretty pricey
4. My floors are a LOT cleaner when I use this compared to my old Swiffer Wet Jet


Basically, this is an eco-friendly, way more effective spray mop that has impressed me from Day 1. I like being able to make my own floor cleaner (A squirt of Seventh Generation Liquid Dishwasher Soap and warm water!) and the floors are never sticky after use. I have found that I don't have to work as hard to get the crud off and I like not being dependent on batteries for the squirt to work. And when the pad looks like it needs to be cleaned I just toss it in the washer and dryer.... although I went about a week of cleaning the floors everyday before it needed to be washed! 

So if you want a spray mop that is really cheap, good for the environment, and actually works... this is THE one for you! Cheers!

siggy Smaller

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

didn't know this existed, but i am intrigued. i don't want to use the chemicals of the swiffer wet jet cuz i heard they aren't great when you have animals. but this seems to be the answer! is it expensive?

Related Posts with Thumbnails