Wednesday, September 8, 2010

28 weeks Already?!

Today I had another ultrasound to check up on some little things that showed up on the 20 week anatomy scan. They were little pidly things that didn't concern me since I knew my ex-OB had a tendency to turn pregnancy into a medical emergency, but I was eager to see Miss M again.

What a difference 8 weeks makes!!! The detail of this ultrasound was amazing, I saw all 4 chambers of the heart beating away, her fingers pulling on the cord, toes wiggling, and even her kidneys working away. Not only did everything look 110% perfect, but she is actually growing a few days faster than her due date. =) My 2lb weight gain can be attributed to those chubby cheeks up there for sure! Miss M's new nickname is Chipmunk... I can't wait to kiss those cheeks!

Aside from an awesome ultrasound, I am still feeling awesome but definitely starting to feel that lovely 3rd trimester tiredness returning. I can't really do laundry because I am too short and round to reach the bottom of the tub and even sweeping up dirt piles is becoming a little tiresome. But still, no complaints here. I am just happy Miss M is perfect and even is showing some spunk already. (She kicked the Doppler a few times and turned her back to us!)

I just hope that the next 8 weeks pass just as quickly!
siggy Smaller

3 comments:

Prasti said...

i love the chubby cheeks. so amazing that you can see that in an u/s!

Melissa said...

So cute! She looks like baby AJ.

Jennifer said...

so beautiful! love love love those cheeks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails