Thursday, March 3, 2011

Got Photos?

Remember this post about organizing your digital photos? Well tonight I am purchasing my first photo book! I am so excited and am even MORE excited because right now My Publisher is having a Buy One Get One Free Sale!! YIPPEE!!!


A really great tip that I recently read from a photography blogger is to buy two copies of your photo books if you have kids. Why you ask? Well this way the kids can actually touch the books and look at them without you hovering or having a heart attack if a page accidentally rips. What a great deal! (Especially considering that our book is just under $100 for one copy!)

Here is a preview of some of our pages:




I can't wait for this to come!!! We are going on vacation in a couple of weeks to Atlanta, GA and it would be great to take this with us to share with our friends. Love it!
siggy Smaller
Related Posts with Thumbnails