Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Today I am....

:loving: this sweet tutorial on how to make an easy summer dress for my girls, plus a matching headband!

:thinking: about creating a floor bed for Miss Moira this weekend... girlfriend HATES her crib and got stuck one too many times for this Mama to care for! 

:craving: some warm sunshine, like what we felt last week in Atlanta.

:making: a recycled t-shirt rug with Gabby, using a hula hoop for the loom!

:wanting: this photo,  this journal, this purse, and  these hair pins from Etsy

:singing: this song from Glee, it just makes me smile

:needing: to feel some more sunshine on my face... I was spoiled in Atlanta by all the sun, warmth, and blooms!

:drawing: in this book that we bought for the family. It really makes you think... I mean what do you draw for "girlish laughter"?

:sewing: more of these pretty yet useful necklaces for the craft show in June. They are really teething necklaces that hide unfinished wooden beads, perfect for sore little gums!

Shabby Cherries 2
Shabby Cherries Teething NecklaceSun and Sky Teething Necklace


What are you up to today?
siggy Smaller


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great day, hope you got lots accomplished. Thanks so much for introducing me to the recycled t shirt rugs. What a great way for my girls to use up all those tee's they have.

Related Posts with Thumbnails