Monday, January 10, 2011

Some Monday Love

Most of the world hates Mondays I have discovered, thanks to Facebook. So here are some things that I am loving on this very chilly (outside!) Monday morning!


I ♥ this inexpensive book display! 
Of course they are from Ikea....
get more info here!


Oh how I would ♥ a front door this color! 
See how this awesome lady did it here!


Sometimes simpler is better....
I ♥ how easy they are to make.
Get the tutorial here


I really need a better way to get my day started...


We ♥ prayer flags at our house!
What a great way to recycle some cloth and send those well wishes out into the world!
Find out how to here

Finally, I told you about how I fell in ♥ with Picnik here...
well, thanks to a great friend and very talented Photographer 
I have discovered I don't need Picnik if I use actions in Photoshop.



siggy Smaller
Related Posts with Thumbnails