Thursday, January 27, 2011

right now...

right now I am....

wondering where these new little twists in the road are going to take me... so many fun new decisions... new job options and a new place to rent?!

wanting to get started on making a fun mobile like this for a dear friend who is expecting,

planning out our first family vacation to Atlanta GA in March to see Hana!

thinking about Mrs.Q and her blog devoted to her eating school lunches every day for 2010!.... and thanking the stars that we are homeschooling Gabby.

enjoying the new book Klint picked up for me at the library, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.

feeling a little restless... the need to do some serious spring cleaning is creeping up on me fast!

loving this beautiful home children's library and wondering if we could do something like that in our home...

smiling because I finally put up my pretty bird feeder and have so many pretty visitors outside my window now!


siggy Smaller
Related Posts with Thumbnails