Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My Tuesday ♥'s

Been seeing lots of cool stuff on the web and wanted to share it all with you before I accidentally close the windows and forget!


♥ the idea of making a vacation memory jar with the kids!
from here

♥ anything that makes eating healthier a little easier and a lot more fun!
found here


♥'s are all over the place with Valentine's Day right around the corner!
Super easy craft found here!


I can't tell you how much I ♥♥♥ this handmade rug!
Supplies came from here and the artist is here!


Finally, I am so ♥'ing this pretty bamboo scene complete with panda,
all made from felt!
What wonderful talent!!
Check out the full Etsy shop here!


siggy Smaller

1 comment:

Kate said...

That rug is to die for! Love the colours!

Related Posts with Thumbnails