Friday, June 4, 2010

Hearts A Flutter

I am pretty sure that I am in love with this mobile from Willowbaus, along with her wooden Covered Wagons and Sailboats! This is exactly the kind of things I want for Baby Bear's room... wooden, earth friendly, and slightly rustic. Although with the mobile I think I may try to make one similar myself but instead of ribbon use twine, and do the birds in a pretty apple green, robin's egg blue, and brown.

I have changed the colors slightly that I am using since I found a huge stash of fabric for sheets in those colors and love how the apple green looks with blue and brown.

I am also digging this awesome denim diaper cover and denim hat with ears (!) from Baby Gap.... who can resist a floppy hat with ears???

There is something so comfy and fun about denim... I am even thinking I may embroider Baby Bear's star sign onto some very dark denim, like this... just have to nail down with he or she is arriving! Hopefully I can at least schedule the gender check today... I can't wait!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails