* 31 cent Scoop Night at Baskin Robbins! (Us preggos looooove ice cream, and cheap ice cream is even better!)
* Another great Regretsy find: Tie Dyed shorts gone HORRIBLY wrong, lol! Check the post out here =)
* Finding 50 Things that Elementary School Kids can make for their Teachers for Teacher Appreciation Week.... tons and tons of great ideas there!
* This Peanut Butter Pie....mmmmm
* Participating as a vendor at Fair On the Square yesterday at Playhouse Square, what a great experience and a wonderful venue for Usborne Books!
* Love this little girl's bedroom... so many cute ideas there!
* These two Anti-Abortion bills that passed in Oklahoma today.... wrong on so many levels of wrongness....
* Hello Kitty Nipple Tassels....need I say more?
* Articles like this one that grossly misunderstand what unschooling is truly about... pure ignorance and blind trust in the main stream system to educate our kids...ugh! I especially love the articles that claim that unschooling parents are lazy and unconcerned about their children...WTF!
* Sabres getting their rears handed to them by the Bruins... hopefully they golf better than they play hockey!