Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I love Hair Pins and Things!!!

Now that my hair is in that awful awkward stage where it isn't short enough to just sass it up but isn't long enough to pull back I am searching for cute ideas on how to make it look as if I actually cared about how I look. (lol!)
I noticed that there is a huge trend on Etsy with fabric flowers, bobby pins, clips, and such... most of which I can create for myself quite nicely. But there are some that just caught my eye enough that I would send my lovely profits right back into Etsy buying them...

Here are some of my faves, please check out the stores... seriously, these are beautiful items for even more beautiful prices!

Satin Poppies in Purple and Oyster



Raspberry Parfait Hairpin Set


whimsical orchid comb


Sweet And Simple Hair Pins




Lemon Yellow Felt Rosette Bobby Pins



There are sooooo many more that I can show, but these are my favorites....
aren't they all lovely?
Maybe they can keep me from really wanting to chop my hair back off and just let it grow out!




4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Thank you so much for including my Raspberry Parfait Hairpin Set in your blog post! My hair is in that awful awkward stage as well, so I can sympathize.

Bonnie
www.hotpinkchick.etsy.com

Caitlin said...

I know all about that! My hair was supershort and I've been growing it back out for about a year and a half now. It gets SO awkward.

I was super happy to see one of my FAVORITE sellers in your post - Emily from Whichgoose. Oh my. I love her shop!!

Unknown said...

Hooray! Thanks so much for highlighting my Lemon Rosette Bobby Pins! If you email me your mailing address to shophandmadeparade@gmail.com I'll send you some to try out and see if you like them!

waterwaif said...

Gorgeous!
My hair is long enough to use things like this. Woohoo! Thank you for sharing the sellers with us.

Related Posts with Thumbnails