Saturday, January 16, 2010

Losing It!

Well it is official! Miss Gabby has her first loose tooth!!! I remember fussing with my loose teeth to hasten a visit from the Tooth Fairy and I don't doubt that Gabby will do the same. She is complaining a bit that it hurts her so I hope either she leaves it alone or it comes out quick.
However, this does give give me a chance to make her a Tooth Fairy pillow of some sort. The question is, after scouring the web for ideas, is what kind of pillow? I already have some cute ideas for the little gifts, but I can't decide what kind of pillow would suit my not-so-girly little girl... Here are some that I have found that I can totally whip up. Any thoughts?


I love the simplicity of these from Goody Goody Handmade!


And I can see Gabby wanting this one, but as a pirate or ninja, from Mmm Crafts .


But I also like how sweet and lovable this large pillow looks, from Hop Skip Jump!


Finally, there is this one that is simple, cute, and best of all- hangs on a door or knob!
from Pink and Green Mama

So what do you think? Did you have a tooth fairy pillow?
What was your favorite gift from the Tooth Fairy?


Related Posts with Thumbnails