Saturday, January 30, 2010

Etsy Seller Feature: Lollielicious Designs

Lately I have been hanging out in the chat rooms and forums at night, meeting other sellers and getting some great feedback. (As well as finding new shops to spend my money in!!) One of those awesome sellers is Lollielicious Designs!!

This is a perfect shop for me since I have my two girls, one of which loves tutus, the other loves hair things! But, although her shop is adorable, it is Thuy's attitude and such in the community that really drew me to her. Thuy is one of those Etsians who not only gives great advice, but is friendly and embraces what Etsy stands for. She makes great products that are cute and well made. Please be sure to stop by and say hi, buy a beanie, hair clip, or two!! She even has a cute blog here where you can get a sneak peek at what is going to be listed soon! Here are some of her fun items:



Related Posts with Thumbnails