Wednesday, July 1, 2009

THE List 1.2

I really want to try this spaghetti and meatball recipe... sounds sooooo yummy! (@ Shel Terrific)

This apron pattern is so easy and pretty, I can't wait to use some strawberry fabric for it for AJ! (@ Sew Liberated)

My kids are going to love decorating and then playing with this genius SandSac- eco-friendly, crafty, and foldable! What more could you ask for? (@ Mesko Associates)

I NEED this completely adorable modern Chinese nursery rhyme poster for AJ's room...now! (@ Grace Hester Designs)

MMMmmmmm.... I have never made strawberry jam, but this may get me motivated. (@ Intimate Weddings)

I think my girls would love to make these cute little friendship dolls... lovely! (@ 5 Orange Potatoes)

Now, why didn't I think of this? I make cut out sandwiches all the time for the kids! (@ This Little Project)

Nothing is better than getting a good sale, and these yard sale tips rock my little bargaining world! (@ A Nesting Place)



Related Posts with Thumbnails