Thursday, July 9, 2009

The List- 1.3

Well I am still working my tail off trying to get as many designs done as I can, and the orders keep rolling in- yay!! Here are some things that I have seen around the web though that I LOVE!!

I finally have another use for all those pizza boxes we collect from Friday Pizza Night- Activity Boxes!! (@ Givers Log)

I know Gabby would LOVE to have this above her bed, maybe in a punky pink? (@ Homespun Threads)

Who knew an old dresser drawer could be so functional?? (@ The Farm Chicks)

I believe I am ready to get back to sewing soon, and these fabric letters might just be the project to get me going!! (@ Happy Together)

I love the I Spy books that we get from the library. How fun would it be to make my own?! (@ Brassy Apple)

Maybe someday we will go back to a normal bed (we currently have a Japanese style bed) and I can make this beautiful embroidered headboard for my room! Sigh... love it! (@ Design Sponge)

I saw this tutorial for a cute flower headband and just had to make it for the girl's first recital!! Doesn't AJ look adorable?! (@Homemade By Jill)

What ultra cool mom doesn't need this tee shirt? I know I want it!! (@ The Bomb Mom)

I am in love with these earrings.... silver and beach glass, what a perfect combination! (@ Beach Glass Memories)

Well, that's all for now... now back to designing some hot logos!



Related Posts with Thumbnails