Thursday, July 30, 2009

My Big Girl!


Well, Miss Gabby is getting ready for her birthday and school and decided that for her birthday she wanted her ears pierced. A few tears (the noise scared her more than the actual piercing I think) and all is well. No redness, irritation, or complaints. My tomboy is actual pretty proud of her new "diamond" studs!!

She wants a Wizard of Oz/Jurrassic Park birthday party.... I am thinking I am just going to make it a movie themed party since she loves those movies and I have no clue how to combine the two things! =)

More pics coming soon as we just got a new Canon and I am snapping away here!



2 comments:

Tip-Tops said...

Yay! Very pretty. :0)

My five year hold got hers done for her fifth birthday. I think it was harder on me.

Ruth said...

She is so adorable and looks so proud of her new pierced ears. Happy birthday to her and it sounds like a great idea for her party.

Ruth

Related Posts with Thumbnails