Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Things I love

Top 10 Things that I Cannot Live Without!!!
(feel free to share the things you love!!)
10. My tap shoes by Bloch- I have had them for over 8 years and LOVE them!!


9. Curvy Hailey Dark Vintage Jean by Aeropostale- the only brand where the "short" is actually short enough for my 4'10" frame!

8. Music fragrance by Harajuku Lovers- a very citusy and fun scent


7. My Lucky Bamboo necklace by Dogeared.com, this necklace never comes off and my luck continues to grow!

6. Wondertime Magazine- I can't get enough of this magazine, full of crafts, good parent tips, and a very cool layout.


5. Woodwick Candle in Snowflake- a sweet and minty scent, plus a wonderful crackling sound that makes you think you are sitting by a fire!


4. The Notebook starring Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams- a classic love story, my favorite!



3. My iPod Touch- my life is on this thing.... loooooove it!

2. Any book by Nora Roberts. I re-read them all the time and they never let me down. I am currently revisiting the Three Sisters trilogy. Click here for her awesome website!

1. My laptop!!! A refurbished IBM Thinkpad that is my lifeline to the outside world, my enjoyment, extra income, and the one material thing that I would run into a burning house to get! =)

2 comments:

Jen said...

I love The Notebook too! It is one of my favorites. That candle sounds heavenly.

Jennifer @ Mom Spotted said...

I used to tap...its been YEARS though! I'm doing a give away on my blog if you'd like to check it out :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails