Sunday, March 28, 2010

What a party!


We needed a night out and boy oh boy did we get one!
My awesome friend Joan headed up this very swanky fundraiser for her daughter's private school and asked me to do the graphics. Little did I know what this would entail.... 

About $1,400 worth of design work later I had the pleasure of seeing my work EVERYWHERE, and it felt awesome! I (almost) forgot that I was up until 2am the other night finishing the program graphics and adding last minute auctions and ads.

There was serious drinkage, very tasty food, costumes everywhere, gambling, auctions, did I mention all the booze consumed? And LOTS of trouble caused by yours truly, hubby, and friends!! There was a photo booth that captured a bit of the debauchery....


And check out my girl Autumn here... her hotness stole the show (and cost all the men there a pretty penny!)


It was a great night! We had a room at the hotel so there was no worries about the consumption.... and most importantly it was a much needed night off!



4 comments:

KeaShay said...

I LOVE this!!! Looks like you guys had a ball!!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad you did this and let your hair down some. <3 <3 <3

Prasti said...

fun, fun! i think it feels good to let loose a little every once in a while...especially with the husband :)

Melissa said...

Glad you were able to get out and enjoy the night with the hubby!

Ellekat said...

Gorgeous poster! Love the colors and design! Looks like a fun evening for all.

Related Posts with Thumbnails