Sunday, March 7, 2010

The List 3.7.10

Hello dear readers! I hope that everyone is doing well, especially us Clevelanders who have enjoyed a couple of days with real actual sunshine. I am trying not to get too excited because I know that Mother Nature is tricky and a huge snow storm can hit tomorrow just as easily as the sun is shining.
I have been uber busy, painting, creating, dancing, and now working out. I decided that after my daughter called my belly "fluffy" that it was time to step it up and get some chub off of my teeny frame. Lucky for me that since I am so short, as easily as I can pack it on, I know I can get it off. =) So my first link is the gym I joined... enjoy and be inspired!

I always found membership gyms really intimidating, like I needed to work out and get in shape first! Thanks to Planet Fitness, whose motto is "Judgement Free Zone", I am comfortable enough to go use a cardio machine or do their 30 Minute Workout- a circuit training thing that kicked my butt today! Check it out, I mean for $10 a month (no contracts) it might be the perfect place for you!
"As the most innovative health club brand in the United States, Planet Fitness is known for a lot of things – our absurdly low prices, our lunk alarm, and most of all perhaps, for our Judgement Free Zone® philosophy, which means members can relax, get in shape, and have fun without being subjected to the hard-core, look-at-me attitude that exists in too many gyms"
I am feeling really whimsical lately and the Etsy shop Quotes & Notes is the prefect place for whimsy. I love her pretty cotton hearts that say You & Me on them. So pretty!

I am a huge fan of tutorials that are easy to follow. This Everything Bag tutorial from Bluebirdbaby is really well written, is presented in a very neat way, and shows you how to make a bag that I am sure people will assume was store bought.

Now that I am working out regularly I need a way to plan my week so I have something to stick to. I love these notepads from LobotoMe. The FitMe pad handles all the details, you just stick to it!
** Her blog is full of great tips and such too, definitely worth a look! **

I am continuing with the Felt Love in the house and just found this SUPER SIMPLE activity to do with the little ones from Pink and Green Mama... all you need is felt and imagination!

Is it sad that I am already starting to get ideas for the girl's birthday parties? I love love love this Pink Owl themed party inspiration board from The Birthday Girl. Maybe I will just let Gabby have a sleepover and have the theme everywhere, just because... =)

Well, that is it for now... I have a lot going on, so I am keeping this a little shorter than usual. Have a great day and blessed be!



Related Posts with Thumbnails