Friday, August 21, 2009

The List 1.7



The girls just got their birthday pictures taken... it is amazing to see the difference between last year's photo shoot and this years. With one birthday down and another in a little over a month away, this is such an exciting time in Casa de Krebs. Starting school, getting new kids to watch, seeing the seasons change... no wonder Fall is my favorite season of all!

I am thinking that my new school-aged kids will like trying out this little experiment, even better that they can eat the leftover supplies!! (@ The Idea Room)These cute cake pops are so adorable, I can't wait to make some and surprise my girls!! (@ Bakerella)

Ever feel like you are at your breaking point with your children and notice that they reflect your mood? This article by Carrie is a great inspiration... in fact the whole blog is an inspiration!! (@ The Parenting Passageway)

I used to love Fruit Roll-ups as a kid... as a parent though I can't stand junk food like that. This is a great recipe to make your own!! (@ Make and Takes)

Ever since I saw one of her lovely prints on Etsy, I have been enchanted by the illustrations of Sarah Jane Studios. Combine those drawings with hand embroidery and I am in heaven. Get your free patterns here and be sure to check out her blog there!! (@ Sew, Mama, Sew)


I am already thinking ahead to Christmas! (Yes, I am a nut!) I would love to make this checkers set for my family game time... and who doesn't love pirates vs ninjas?! (@ Goose Grease Undone)

Finally, wouldn't your child just light up seeing one of these beautifully painted cupcake toppers on their birthday? I am thinking of getting a monkey one for Miss AJ's upcoming birthday!! (@ Lollipop Workshop)




Related Posts with Thumbnails