Thursday, August 6, 2009

The List 1.5


I am sorry this is a bit late... but it is a good list I promise!!

I did this DIY Glow in the Dark Slime and it turned out soooo cool! Little boys especially love it! (@ The Idea Room)

These easy and yummy pretzel wands are perfect for any party, especially a Harry Potter party! (@ Heather Bailey)

I would love it if my playroom was as organized as this one! (@ StephMode)

I always wanted to make my own stamps... never thought about making them like this though. (@Mel's Own Place)

Zippers are one of those things that I am curious about, but scared to try. This tutorial for a little pouch is the perfect project to get me going I think! (@ Skip to My Lou)

This book- Handmade Home- is next on the MUST HAVE book list.... projects in there are making me dizzy with delight! (@ Soule Mama)

I can't wait until AJ needs a twin sized bed.... This tutorial is sooo simple and cheap, not to mention stylish. Gotta do it now!! (@ Design Sponge)





1 comment:

Jennifer @ Mom Spotted said...

That is an organized playroom wall! Wow! Great list!

Related Posts with Thumbnails