Monday, April 20, 2009

Filth Wizardry


I really am getting a kick out of Stumble! Today I decided to go blog surfing and with the first click found a blog that I was so impressed with that I thought I would share it will you all.
Introducing Filth Wizardry!

What caught my eye right away was the clean look of this wonderful read. No ads, no flashing buttons, not even a list of her favorite sites...just a clean lined blog. A very nice change from the normal blogs I read that can get too messy for my eyes!

The main focus of the blog is preschool crafts and messy fun. Just scrolling around I found cute ways to make tea towels into shorts and skirts for the kids, a new use for sticky googly eyes, and definitely a unique thing to do with preschool panties that are not worn out but don't fit. LOVE that idea!!

I think my favorite thing is that it is totally focused on kids, nothing but crafts, mess, and fun. Go check it out and tell me what you think!!!




2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Hello! Thank you so much for saying such lovely things about my blog! It's nice to hear that you like the lack of list links and adverts, because I was starting to worry that maybe I was committing some kind of blogging faux pas (I've been at this for just shy of a year). I just can't imagine those ads actually bringing any revenue in from my small corner of blogland, so I haven't bothered. I might put up a short list of my favourite blogs in the future though, because people have linked to me and I want to return the love ;) Thanks again for coming by and saying such sweet things!

Unknown said...

Thanks for that recommendation- holy moly, that's an awesome site!

Related Posts with Thumbnails