Monday, March 23, 2009

Simple Pleasures

Lately I have been thinking a lot about the simple pleasures in life that I enjoy. I have no aspirations of grand wealth, high fashion, or fantasy vacations. Instead I dream of long bubble baths, fresh cut daisies, and summers spent at the beach right in my own backyard.


One of my favorite pleasures lately is passing on little things that I love onto my girls. They have a love of animals that reminds me of my youth, when puppies "followed" me home (or I borrowed them from neighbors!), Gabby realized that she likes making things, and AJ has a love of lotion and accessories that rivals that of a teenage girl! Both girls really like nature and flowers, tidying up, and window shopping.

These are the things that I love having in my life. My simple pleasures....

1 comment:

FlightFancy said...

lovely pleasures to be sure! Your post made me smile.

Related Posts with Thumbnails