Monday, June 27, 2011

On Saturday...

This past weekend I had the joy of having a wonderful little picnic with some wonderful sorority sisters of mine. We met up on a not so sunny, kinda chilly summer day at the beach, ate some great food, took photos, saw some weirdo teenagers taking photos that borderlined on creepy, let our kids play with each other, and laughed like we haven't laughed in about 9 years! It was fabulous, to say the least.
Heather and her little boy, Sam
I love that I can pick up right where we left off, no matter how many months or years it has been in between chats.  These ladies are friends and sisters in the truest sense of the word. There is nothing that I can't tell them and nothing I wouldn't do for any of them.

Carena and Miss Moira

Carena and her daughter, Hailey
Sam decided to take Leslie for a walk, so cute
The girls and all of our babies! Leslie and Heather are expecting little girls this fall!!
It was so nice seeing everyone and I know now that we are all having our families and growing up, we will see each other more often. I especially love that my girls will grow up with aunts who will look out for them and care about them as much as any family would. Thank you ladies for a lovely afternoon!!

siggy Smaller
Related Posts with Thumbnails