Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Housework Calories Burned

I am pretty picky of how I work out but really want to start doing something to get myself back down to my ideal weight. I have about 35lbs to go, every pound making a huge difference thanks to my shortness! I teach dance and am going to take Bollywood this summer, but for the most part getting to a traditional gym is near impossible. So I looked up how many calories I burn doing normal household chores... then I got all artsy and made a chart, lol! Enjoy!

Housework Calories

As you know I am addicted to Pinterest. Aside from using it to keep track of hair styles I like, gift ideas, and food recipes, I also have a board for healthy living inspiration. Cool eating charts, before and after pics, etc all make their way to my board. I love seeing all the fit people in dance poses, the proper way to tell eating portions... makes me want to better myself!  Here are some of my favorite pins:

                                                                          Source: fuckyeahfitspo.tumblr.com via Connie on Pinterest


                                                                                             Source: tumblr.com via Connie on Pinterest


                                                                                         Source: thefitway.tumblr.com via Connie on Pinterest

siggy Smaller
Related Posts with Thumbnails