Thursday, May 26, 2011

When Morning Has Broken

Sorry it has been a few days friends.... life got a little crazy for me and I had to take a few days to sort myself out. Between the dance studio recital, photo shoots, and some stuff going on at home... my thoughts are like the waves on a stormy sea.

It is in times like these that I rely heavily on meditation, my friends, and my "silver-lining" outlook on life to keep me from running for the hills. I can easily get too caught up trying to perfect everything, keep everyone happy, be the super-mom that is expected, and then I find myself in the midst of a mental breakdown. I have to remember to take a deep breathe, remember that I have had so much more placed on my shoulders and was just fine, and take everything one item at a time.



I really appreciate all the kind words you all leave me, the thoughts, inspiration, and love that I feel from my friends. Right now, my life is weighing down on me and I am struggling to figure out how to untangle the strings. In a way I am thankful for the craziness of dance recital time because once again my craft is helping me through the rough patches! Thank you and the normal, ever-cheerful Connie will be back tomorrow. Kisses, hugs, and well wishes to all!
siggy Smaller
Related Posts with Thumbnails