Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sunday Thoughts

Hola ya'll! Well after a very rough week I can honestly say that I am looking forward to Monday. I am hopping back on the No Yelling Wagon, reaching deep within that calm mommy inside, and going to set the example that I so want to be for my girls. Hopefully this rainy weather will stop so that we can get back to our regularly scheduled program of bike riding, gardening, and playing! Here are some cool things that I wanted to share before I forget them:

I am clutching this article from Tiny Buddha like it is a life-raft... good-bye bad moods!

We love going to the movies when it is bad out or too hot but these days it is really pricey. If your kids are movie buffs too check out the Summer Movie Clubhouse for a GREAT summer movie deal- 10 movies for only $5 if you get the whole set or $1 per show at the ticket box!!!

Of course, summer also means lazy reading days on the beach, at the park, or wherever else we decide to plunk down. Check out Border's Double Dog Dare Reading Challenge or Barnes and Nobel's reading program to earn free books!

I would love to organize our garden like this... so neat and tidy...

Gabby is starting to really notice nature and I wanted her to start a nature journal this summer. This is a great example of a simple journal!

And of course there is always a new Etsy find... today's new discovery is a shop called Andrew's Reclaimed. I love beautifully polished and simple decor and this wood shop delivers all that and more. Check them out, especially this neat woodpecker feeder!

Well, that's it! Here's to a new week, a fresh start, and many new discoveries...
siggy Smaller
Related Posts with Thumbnails