Monday, May 23, 2011

Pinterest, How I Love Thee!

If you are anything like me, you are always finding really cool things on the web. Images that strike your fancy, crafts to make, cute things to add to your home. Usually I share these things with you, my lovely readers, via a blog post. And I still will... but for myself I have found an easier way to keep track of all the coolness I see online- 


Pinterest is a cool site that lets you "pin" images that you see online to boards that you create. They can be any theme from crafting to a certain color, fashion to design inspiration. And no matter what site you are on, you can pin the images to your boards. Cool right? Well this is also a community, which adds an additional layer of coolness.

Personally, I love seeing what other people like. It's like people watching, only better. And as you look more, you can see trends in fashion, design, and even photography styles. For instance, I am seeing tons of braided hair and tutus....

If you look at my sidebar you can see a link to my boards. I believe you need an invitation sent to you still to join Pinterest, but it is 100% worth it. Especially if you are in a creative field and sometimes need a little inspiration!


Here are some really lovely things that I have found, just from browsing other people's boards:





Aren't they wonderful?! I am so excited to think about what I will find tomorrow! I love any site that makes virtual inspiration boards at the tips of my fingers... (which I would love to have painted like this:

siggy Smaller
Related Posts with Thumbnails