Tuesday, May 10, 2011

5 Months Old!

Kisses

This is a couple days late thanks to a crazy schedule and Mother's Day, but Miss Moira is now 5 months old! Oh my how the time is flying by!

5 Months Old!!Moira's personality is so cheerful, calm, and watchful. She has started reaching for things she wants, Spooky being her favorite target of love. She looooooves food and has fingertips tastes of just about everything we eat from avocado to pasta sauce.

An interesting thing about Miss Moira is that she discovered how to scoot off her floor bed. I heard her wake up at about 3 in the morning one night. I looked down and saw her laying there... in the hallway! She managed to get all the way out of her room before babbling for me! Moira doesn't really cry too much so it was quite a surprise. =)

Moira is learning who everyone is in the family and smiles the biggest for her sisters, especially Gabby. Whenever we want smiley pictures of Moira we get Gabby to make her laugh!

I could go on and on about this little girl because she is pretty much my world. Let's just say that everyday I thank my lucky stars for this little girl, her kisses, smiles, and love!
siggy Smaller
Related Posts with Thumbnails