Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My favorite room...



was a complete and utter disaster!
Craft supplies had taken over the dining room table,
ribbon and papers everywhere,
something had to be done! 

Meanwhile, while I was sorting, tossing, and reorganizing....


welcome to the BEST cat entertainment EVER!!!
$3 from Walmart... sticks to the window for days and days of fun!
See!
Prince can't take his pretty blue eyes off the cardinals that visit us!


As I started reclaiming my space I remembered why this is my favorite room...
the color is such a pretty yellow,
I love how much light is here so my plants can grow,
and it is covered with my craftiness and strawberries!



Finally, after about an hour and a half... clean and organized!
I even tackled my crazy craft armoire, which was overflowing 
with half finished projects,
paint, wooden doll pieces, and lots of rubbish!




Happy Organizing!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good job with the armoire! I can't wait to have that much space for my craftiness! <3

Unknown said...

Looks great!!! I can see why that room is your favorite! I could sit there all day just sipping on coffee and crafting! The light is beautiful.

Related Posts with Thumbnails