Saturday, February 20, 2010

The List 2.19.10

Here is the list... not too much since I have been really busy with the Etsy store... enjoy and leave a comment!!!

I love it when kids doodle and use real life objects incorporated into the art! Check out these awesome marker drawings using pennies from Journey Into Unschooling!

I love having little drawstring bags around to give trinkets to my girls or to hold finished hair goods. Check out the tutorial on how to make your own from Skip to My Lou...super cute! 

Sometimes the simplest gesture means the most... how about spreading some love for the birds on these chilly February days? Be sure to check out the other posts at Imagine Childhood... beautifully peaceful photos....

Now that winter is drawing (hopefully) to a close...well not here in Cleveland, but I hear green is popping up elsewhere in the country... how about some Spring Cleaning? These tips from Nesting Place will improve any room in minutes, no money needed!

Here is another cute fabric garland, this time using burlap.... lovely! Check out Apron Thrift Girl's pretty Valentine's day one!

One of my goals this year is to love my husband even more than last year, when many a time stress got the better of our marriage. Maybe writing a love note to him every day like at Handmade Charlotte.... 
Lucky for me my cute Cake and Present Topper Dolls are becoming really popular! I was thinking of buying some cute candles from Bake It Pretty to send along with each one as a Thank You... what do you think? 

I love hand sewing and have been meaning to try to get Gabby to be interested in learning. This sewing kit from Filth Wizardry is PERFECT for the age after sewing cards but before sharp needles and bandaids on fingers! 


Finally, I can't wait to see some green here... until then maybe this Fairy Garden Terrarium will do the trick!




2 comments:

Babamoon said...

thanks for posting the link to the unschooling blog. the penny drawing idea is fab! im a homeschooling mom in the making so little ideas like that are very welcome! its lovely that you have some lovely plans for things you'd like to do or have happen. i never give myself the chance to sit back and think about life outside work and toddler! it's good to be able to do that though, something I obviously need more practice on... time to think :)

Almay Alday said...

I'm loving that Fairy Garden Terrarium!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails