Monday, December 6, 2010

Lucky #7!

Dear Klint,
 Today we have been married for 7 wonderfully adventurous years. 7 years of growing together, triumphing over setbacks, supporting each other through hard times, and sharing in so many wonderful experiences. Life with you is an adventure and while I know that I drive you nuts many times, I know that together we bring balance to the other. I look back at how far we have come and am simply amazed..... 3 beautiful little girls, one of which we get to finally meet tomorrow. It is exciting to think about what is going to happen in the next 7 years with you.
 I am so proud to be your wife, your friend, and your biggest fan. You inspire me to try new things, like following  directions when cooking, and at the same time challenge me to be the best version of myself possible.
 Even more important that how we are with each other, you are an amazing father. These little girls love you to death and I know that this new little one will be a Daddy's girl just like her sisters. I love that we are teaching the girls about how wonderful a marriage can be and that even though we may have some doozy of fights, we always say sorry and make it right in the end.
 Well, since I am supposed to be sleeping since we are having a baby tomorrow (YIKES!) I am going to wrap up the mush.... but just know that I love you soooo much and am looking forward to many more years driving you bonkers! =)
siggy Smaller

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails